Join the White Cloud Bridge to Brisbane team in 2016 and be among the first runners and walkers to take on the new look course. On Sunday August 28 the Bridge to Brisbane 10 km course will kick off near the top of Roma Street Parklands in Spring Hill. The 10 km route will take you over three iconic Brisbane bridges, through two tunnels and have you finishing at South Bank.
Don’t want to run? or prefer a shorter distance? – No problem, join our 5 km White Cloud team.
Beginning at Captain Burke Park, 5km runners will pound over the iconic Story Bridge, looping back through Kangaroo Point and then descending down to South Bank to cross the finish line.
For more information or to register visit the Website . During the registration process follow these steps
1. Choose the join a team option on the registration page
2. Choose either the 10 km or 5 km course
3. Begin to type “White Cloud” into the team name box then select it from the drop down menu. ( You do not require a PIN number)
4. Choose your start zone and fill in your personal details.
5. Please share that you are participating for White Cloud Foundation, if you have a personal story please feel free to include this. Bridge to Brisbane use these stories for media purposes and it can help raise the profile of the team and foundation.
6. When promoted, please choose to fundraise for White Cloud Foundation. Begin to type White Cloud then choose White Cloud Foundation from the drop down box.
WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
We will be in touch with more details after you have registered.