To create opportunities for people living with depression, in order to reconnect with their lives.
Our vision is to establish a multidisciplinary treatment clinic, in each capital city that will offer early intervention support for depression sufferers.
- To join the national effort on depressive illnesses and raise awareness and understanding.
- To remove the stigma of depression and encourage suffers to seek out recovery.
- To contribute to information, education and research in the field of depression and anxiety,
- To provide programs and facilities that are practical, affordable and evidence based.
- To deliver early intervention that is inclusive of exercise, nutrition and well being.
- To collaborate locally and nationally to overcome depressive illness.