White Cloud Foundation is committed to helping people with or at risk of developing depression in its many forms. Our goal is to help them by providing practical support which helps build resilience, and by ensuring each person has easy access to treatment.
By donating to White Cloud Foundation you will help to:
- Provide meals to new or expecting mothers who either have or are at risk of developing perinatal depression.
- Build new practical support programs to assist people battling with depression.
- Implement, roll-out and sustain our STRATUS Tele-Mental Health solution, particularly to those areas in regional, remote and rural Australia.
There are many ways you can make a donation:
- Donate securely online by clicking on the button above.
- Send a cheque, cash or money order to White Cloud Foundation, PO Box 1259, Toowong DC, QLD 4066, Australia.
- Direct deposit funds into our bank account (details below) and send an email to [email protected] to advise you have done so and where you would like the receipt sent to.
Account Name: White Cloud Foundation
Thank you for helping to improve treatment and support for Australian’s at risk of and living with depression.
White Cloud Foundation is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). Eligible tax-deductible donations have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status with the Australian Tax Office.