Saturday 6 November
4pm to 8pm
Join the movement to raise funds for the White Cloud Foundation and Aussie mums in need. The 2021 Mummy Run isn’t a race – it’s a chance to work together and show your support for a great cause.
All funds raised at this event will go towards the White Cloud Foundation’s Meals for Mums Program. This program provides practical support (including nutritious home-delivered meals) to women with or at risk of developing perinatal depression.
A simple meal can make a world of difference.
The time for year’s Mummy Run has changed to a 4pm start, so runners aren’t out in the heat of the day.
There’ll also be a BBQ and BYO drinks to make a more social atmosphere.
What is the Mummy Run?
The event is designed to run like a relay:
- Each relay team can be comprised of as many people as you want – the more people in your team, the less running you have to do! You can choose how your team would like to participate in the Run from the options below.
- You can also choose the distance your team would like to run and endeavour to reach your target in three hours (from 4.30pm to by 7.30pm).
- Runners don’t have to be mums…they can be kids, dads, grandparents, or anyone that is keen to run a few laps for a great cause.
- Make sure you have at least one GPS watch per team so you can track how far you’ve.
Choose how you’d like to take part
This year, your team has options! You can choose how you and your team would like to participate from the following:
- Traditional Mummy Run: Team of as many runners as you like who run the relay with one person on the track at a time to complete your nominated target distance within the three hour time frame.
- Village Mummy Run: Team of as many runners as you’d like, running solo, in pairs or multiples at the same time to complete your nominated target distance within the three hour time frame. This category is designed to enable teams to complete the Mummy Run faster while still being challenged by individual distances.
Where’s it happening?
- Toowong Harriers, Jack Cook Park, Toowong (Brisbane, Queensland)